Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

You 19:30 2/12/90

I know you think about me,

and that you remember,

our beautiful days.

I know you read my letters,

and that you wish,

I were there;

but, what for?

I didn’t say “No”

You did...

You know me very well,

You know I always leave,

that I live in the night,

that I live on the edge,

that I provoke

forbidden things tempt me,

all rock’s stuff,

and those strange friends.

that’s me...

And if you feel sorry for me,

I’ll calmly understand,

that’s love, too...

but, tell you, babe,

baby, baby!

don’t worry ‘bout me!




Yo se que pensas en mí,
y que recordás,
nuestros hermosos días.
Yo se que lees mis cartas,
y que quisieras,
que estuviera ahí;
pero, para que?
si yo no te dije :”_No”
fuiste vos...
Vos me conoces muy bien,
vos sabes que yo siempre me voy,
que vivo en la noche,
que juego al limite,
que soy de provocar
que me tienta lo prohibido,
el ambiente del rock, sus cosas,
y esos “personajes” amigos.
ese soy yo...
Y si te sentís mal por mí,
lo tomaré con calma,
eso también es amor...
Pero te digo baby,
baby, baby!
no te preocupes por mí!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?