Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Like an angel 2:06 28/09/89

From a window I see boys and girls playing

while an old rock entertains me;

120 eyes hide behind the walls,

and like eagles they watch

wanna see if I cry too,

but don’t...not yet.…..

I look for you and in my dreams you are,

so beautiful and brilliant.

I saw you in many women,

how many times will I be glad?

Damn! how many times will I forgive you?

Today, how are you? Where are you!?

I can’t be part of your life,

if many doors close on me at once...

I’m not strong anymore.

Memories ran through my hands like water,

can’t forget ‘bout you...don’t wanna to!

I’m blue and I know it’s not good for me,

my head is full of trouble

and you just run away like an angel...

and you, just run away like an angel!

and you just, run away like an angel!!

and you just run away, like an angel!!!





Desde una ventana, veo a chicos y chicas jugar,
mientras un viejo rock me entretiene;
120 ojos se esconden en las paredes,
como águilas, vigilan,
quieren ver si también lloro,
pero no...todavía no......
Yo te busco y en mis sueños estás,
hermosa y radiante.
En varias mujeres te ví,
cuantas veces me entusiasmaré?
maldita! cuantas veces te perdonaré?
Hoy, como estas? donde estás!?
no puedo llegar a tu vida,
si tantas puertas se me cierran a la vez...
ya no tengo mas fuerzas.
Los recuerdos como agua se me van de las manos,
no te puedo olvidar...no te quiero olvidar!
me pongo triste y se que eso me hace mal,
se llena mi cabeza de problemas
y pensar que vos, huiste como un ángel...
y, vos, huiste como un ángel!
y vos, huiste como un ángel!!
y, vos huiste como un ángel!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?