Sunday, May 17, 2015

 

Running away / Luca Prodan


Running away from Scotland, In first year of the seventies, Fed up with orders and luke warm teams. Run away from Italy back in seventy-three, Fed up with coppers and the holy sea. Died in England in seventy-eight Fed up with rain and the luke warm hate Resurrected in Argentina in eighty·one Killed all the parrots and stole the sun. I drifted to Nebibia in nineteen eighty-four Kept three faithful wives and a gun by the door Had a son by the second and a girl by the first. Three got killed by south africans and two die of thirst I found a girl i could love in the north of Kashmere. She left me an old book and a big gleaming tear Bought a gun in Japan and a boat in Dayang Sailed the south china seas, split my head with a bang. I met a guy I could hate on the north side of' heaven He said he had eight but I new he had seven. Where's the first train baby, I need a fast plane. Give me my running shoes!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?