Saturday, June 04, 2011

 

Bang, bang, estás liquidado!!

JULES

Yes ya did Brett. Ya tried ta fuck 'im.

You ever read the Bible, Brett?


BRETT (in spasm)

Yes.


JULES

There's a passage I got memorized,

seems appropriate for this

situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path

of the righteous man is beset on

all sides by the inequities of the

selfish and the tyranny of evil

men. Blessed is he who, in the

name of charity and good will,

shepherds the weak through the

valley of darkness, for he is truly

his brother's keeper and the finder

of lost children. And I will

strike down upon thee with great

vengeance and furious anger those

who attempt to poison and destroy

my brothers. And you will know my

name is the Lord when I lay my

vengeance upon you."





The two men EMPTY their guns at the same time on the sitting Brett....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?