Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Touch me 2:00 21/04/90

Today hasn’t been one of my best’s

and it’s not ended yet!

Woke up and something was missing,

The sun and You were gone…

Seemed like a nightmare, but didn’t

Let’s live again!

The hours died like that

and I waited for my angel,

to escape with it,

and forget about everybody and all,

but it never came...

I didn’t have a soul. I looked at people into their eyes

but I couldn’t see them,

they were transparent,

they were like drawings without colours;

I tried to change, I`ve changed,

I walked and walked.

The night gave me back the faith and you,

Oh! baby, put your hands,

put your hands on mi (now please!)

I need all that you can give me,

today I was lost, I didn’t know where to search you,

Where did you hide?!

I felt an orphan, without your love...

Oh! baby, put your hands,

put your hands on mi (now please!)




Hoy no fue unos de mis mejores días
y eso que todavía no terminó!
desperté y faltaba algo,
no estabas vos y no estaba el sol...
parecía un mal sueño, pero no!
vamos a vivir otra vez!
Así morían las horas
y yo esperaba a mi ángel,
para escaparme con él,
y olvidarme de todo y de todos,
pero nunca llegó...
No tenía alma, miraba a la gente a los ojos
y no los podía ver,
eran como transparentes,
eran como un dibujo sin colores;
Intenté cambiar, cambié,
salí a caminar, caminé.
La noche me devolvió la fé y a vos,
Oh! nena, pon tus manos,
pon tus manos sobre mi ( ahora, por favor!)
Necesito todo lo que puedas darme,
hoy estaba perdido, no sabía donde buscarte,
por donde te escondes?!
me sentí huérfano, huérfano de tu amor...
Oh! nena, pon tus manos,
pon tus manos sobre mi ( ahora, por favor! )

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?