Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Some day 15:45 28/01/93

Between the Darkness

and the tears that fell down,

I left by train...

the pain, good moments,

nice memories were left behind

but always this pain.

day by day,

faces by faces,

shouts and lights

then I saw you...

I could hardly understand,

but I saw you....

We laughed at people,

we laughed at us,

we even laughed at God!

Life was like a broad smile

and everything was fine;

like two accomplices cats,

with a few moments together,

but so unforgettable and eternal.

I never said an extra word,

(though I wish had...)

As we met each other, we left,

(crying was worthwhile)

How much I loved her! How beautiful she was!

but...I saw her again!

(thanks Destiny!)

How much I love her! How beautiful she is!

Hi babe! Everything is fine?!

ok, good luck, bye...

“But, Can’t I see you anymore?!”

don’t worry baby,

some day...

some day we’ll smile again!

it’s a promise,

a wish in my skin,

some day baby, some day...




Entre la oscuridad
y lagrimas que caían,
en un tren me fui...
atrás quedó el dolor,
buenos momentos,
lindos recuerdos,
pero siempre el dolor.
Días por días,
caras por caras,
gritos y luces
y te ví...
entendía cada vez menos,
pero yo te ví...
Nos reíamos de los demás,
nos reíamos de nosotros,
nos reíamos hasta de Dios!
la vida era una gran sonrisa
y estaba todo bien;
como dos gatos cómplices,
con pocos momentos juntos,
pero inolvidables y eternos.
Nunca dije una palabras de más,
(pero me hubiese gustado...)
Como nos conocimos, nos fuimos,
( valió la pena llorar )
cuanto la amé! que hermosa fue!
pero...la volví a ver!
( gracias Destino! )
cuanto la amo! que hermosa es!
Hola nena! todo bien?!
ok., buena suerte, adiós...
“_Pero, no puedo verte nunca!?”
no te preocupes nena,
algún día...
algún día sonreiremos otra vez!
es una promesa,
un deseo en mi piel,
algún día nena, algún día......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?