Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

So what?! 22:43 7/4/90



Any night,
Under any moon,
I saw any woman,
on any street,
and told her:
“Love you! Love you!”
So what?!
In fact, the night was strange,
in fact, the moon was full,
in fact, it was like a woman,
in fact, the street was dead-locked…
but I tell her:
“Love you! Love you!”
So what?!
The night seemed to fall down,
the moon couldn’t stop laughing,
the woman undressed me slowly,
the street was too cold…
I didn’t care, I tell her:
“Love you! Love you!”
So what?!
I was in the middle of the night,
even I knew the place, I was lost,
my head wasn’t mine anymore,
and that was a problem…
the moon was behind me,
as protecting myself with its light,
a woman cried on my chest
(at least, that was what I believed…)
and on a dark street,
I touched her face and tell her:
“Love you! Love you!”
So what?!
Sometimes love,
loses common sense…like me…



Una noche cualquiera,
bajo una luna cualquiera,
vi a una mujer cualquiera,
en una calle cualquiera,
y le dije:
“_Te amo! te amo!”
y que?!
En realidad, era una noche rara,
en realidad, era una luna llena,
en realidad, era como una mujer,
en realidad, era una calle sin salida...
igual le dije:
“_Te amo! te amo!”
y que?!
La noche parecía caerse,
la luna no dejaba de reírse,
la mujer me desvestía despacio,
la calle, estaba tan fría...
no me importó, le dije:
“_Te amo! te amo!”
y que?!
Me encontré en el medio de la noche,
conocía el lugar, pero igual estaba perdido,
mi cabeza ya no era mi cabeza,
y eso era un problema...
Tenia la luna en la nuca,
como protegiéndome con su luz;
en mi pecho una mujer lloraba
( por lo menos, eso creí...)
y en una calle oscura,
acaricie su cara y le dije:
“_Te amo! te amo!”
y que?!
Hay veces que el amor,
pierde el sentido...como yo.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?