Sunday, October 28, 2007

 

Sadness 18:31 28/09/89



You went back on your word again

instead of breaking the wall

Why? Why do you do this to me?

if you take pity on my truth, please forgive me

you’re so fragile

that I fear touching you

(and you’re so beautiful…)

Now you’re sad, but not yesterday,

you change like the sun;

What’s up? That’s not good,

And where is your soul? Have you lost it somewhere?

( I wish today wasn´t today)

We are together,

that’s the most important thing,

I love and get you under my skin,

you know it, trust me;

So, wash your tears, smile!

The night is coming closer like you… rest.

I close my eyes just a second,

Don’t wanna see this reality anymore

and then, you left

and I did nothing to stop you,

then I stopped following you, my light was off,

love is dead, checkmate to my heart…




Otra vez, rompiste la palabra,
en lugar de la pared,
porque? porque me haces estos?
si te provoca lastima mi verdad, perdóname,
eres tan frágil,
que me dá miedo acariciarte,
( y tan hermosa... )
Ahora estás triste, ayer nó,
cambias como el sol;
que pasa? eso no es bueno,
y tu alma, donde está? la perdiste?!
( hoy no quisiera que sea hoy )
Estamos juntos,
eso es lo mas importante,
Te amo y te llevo bajo mi piel,
vos ya lo sabes, confía en mi;
entonces, esconde esas lagrimas, sonríe!
Se acerca la noche, como vos....descansa.
Cierro los ojos por un segundo,
no quiero ver mas esta realidad
y de pronto, vos te ibas
y yo no hice nada por detenerte,
ya no te seguí, mi luz se apagó,
el amor murió, jaque mate a mi corazón......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?